XMind, a brainstorming and mind mapping tool, has a great UI design, and is good at raising the efficiency in learning, noting, brainstorming, planing, and management. I proposed it as Best Visual Design
, and Best Project for Academia
in the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards. Let's get up and support XMind. :)
Here are the basic rules for nomination:
1. There are two phases: nomination and voting.
2. The 10 qualified (i.e., for Best New Project the project needs to be new) projects in each category with the most nominations become finalists.
3. You can’t nominate the same project for the same category more than once.
4. You can nominate one project from multiple category.
5. You can’t vote more than once in each category.
6. To finish the nomination, you should click a confirmation link in email received from SourceForge after submitting the nomination.
There are ten categories for the 2009 Community Choice Awards, such as Best Project, Best Visual Design, Best Project for the Enterprise, Best Project for Academia, Best Project for Government, and etc. You can see the whole description for every category at: Award Categories
I also notice that a user(Bruno Unna
) has nominated XMind as "Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything". What;s your choice?