To all XMind supporters
XMind v3.2 is coming soon. Now, we can download its beta version via links blew, Windows
, Mac OS
, Linux 32 bits
, Linux 64 bits
, Portable (can working on multiple operating systems)
; PW, xmind32test
Changes in this version
1.New sign-in dialog
2.French language package inside
3.Fit map and Fit selection to view the map
4.Unlistted Sharing to share maps easily with friends and colleagues
5.Home Map to start with your own special map
6.Overview Viewer to navigate the map fast and easily
7.Powerful search the content in Notes
8.New Date Time Picker in TaskInfo
9.Insert image from the clipboard
10.New Notification Window
11.Export to MS Word/PPT 2010 (Windows Only)
12.New Gallery, More friendly work.
1. In Windows, the inserted image in the map will disappear if we open it with a spcial process.
2. Failed to import the FreeMind file if some topics have the rich content.
3. In Windows, we can not mannual input the right month information in the TaskInfo view.
4. The timer in Brainstorming mode will be reset when we drilldown a topic or drillup.
5. When we share a map to people whose computer has the different date format, the taskbar in Gantt View will not show corrently or successfully.
6. When we insert a relative hyperlink to a topic, the link will be invalid if the link path is deeper than two folders.
7. When we open the pop-up view, and try to delete the image in it, the XMind will freeze.
8. The multuple color line setting is not extracted successfully when we extract a theme.
9. Sometimes, the search(Ctrl+F) in a Workbook, which has multiple sheets linked by the topic links, will cause XMind crash.
10. In Windows, the inserted attachment in the map can not open if we open this map with a spcial process.
11. In Windows, the customers' own markers in the map will disappear if we open it with a sort of special steps.
12. In Wondows, people can not open a xmind file which named with Chinese Character.
13. If the image in notes is a litter big, it will fail to export the image out in PDF(Document).
14. When exporting a map, which has locial file link, to PDF(document), if the link path has space, clicking the link in exported PDF file has no response.
15. Right-clicking the hyperlink icon on a topic and selecting "cancel hyperlink" does not work.
1. We can cancel the map preview image while saving the map to reduce the file size.
2. While exporting the map to PDF(Map), XMind will fit the map to the paper size you choose.
3. While importing the MindManager file, the resources and duration elements will be imported.
4. Can not import the Mind Manamager files successfully if there is an image in central topic.
5. Improve the feature "export to freemind".
6. While importing the MindManager file which has attachments, the attachment will lose.
7. Improve the feature "export to PDF(document)"
8. Improve the hyperlink. If linked folder has the "." in its name, there is no folder icon on the topic.